The 2023 Geaux Tigers football camp is a skill-teaching camp where campers will receive individual instruction from LSU Head Coach Brian Kelly and our LSU Football coaching staff.
- The Coaches Clinic is a three-day event from April 13-15 for high school coaches across the country to interact with the LSU Football staff, watch practices, hear from top minds of the game and join in fellowship with colleagues. The clinic will feature keynote speaker Booger McFarland, a special NFL coach and crawfish boil inside Tiger Stadium.
- The LSU Elite Camp is open to players of all positions (excluding Kickers, Punters, Long Snappers) entering grades 9 through 12. Elite Camps will be on June 7 and 17.
- The LSU Skills Camp is a one-day camp open to all skill positions (excluding OL, DL, Kickers, Punters, and Long Snappers) entering grades 9 through 12. This camp is designed to coach and develop the needed skills to perform at a high level. This camp is held on June 16.
- The LSU Offensive Line/Defensive Line Camp is open to Offensive and Defensive lineman entering grades 9 through 12. This camp will have an emphasis on line play and will be held on June 2 and June 10.
- The LSU Kicking Academy on June 2 will focus ONLY on instruction for kickers, punters, and long snappers entering grades 9 through 12.
- The LSU Tiger Youth Camp is open to all positions (excluding Kickers, Punters, and Long Snappers) entering grades 3 through 8 (ages 7-13). This game will be held June 5.
- The LSU 7-On-7 Team Tournament is open to any and all teams composed of skill players entering grades 9 through 12. The session will be held on June 10. A coach from the team must register the team first. Please reach out to Geauxtigersfbcamps@gmail.com for more information. (Only 32 team slots are available – 20 players maximum)
Camp Phone: (225) 578-1151
Tiger Football Camps, Inc.
LSU Box 16002
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
All of our camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Pro-rated camper options are available to all campers who have pre-registered or will be walk-up registrants. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our pro-rated options.