IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Read and follow instructions thoroughly:
- Information must be typed or printed for consideration by the Hall of Fame Selection Committee.
- Please fill out the nomination form entirely. Incomplete forms will not be considered by the Selection Committee.
- In addition to this form, please submit a current professional resume of nominee and two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Self nominations will not be considered by the Selection Committee.
For induction into the LSU Athletic Hall of Fame in the Athlete category, an individual must meet all of the following criteria as outlined by the Constitution of the Hall of Fame:
- Have been granted an earned baccalaureate, professional or graduate degree by Louisiana State University or by some other regionally accredited institution of higher learning. At least three years must have elapsed since the conferring of degree to be eligible.
- Have earned one or more letters in a varsity sport at LSU
- Have gained national distinction through superlative performance as an athlete
- Have established a personal reputation for character and citizenship which reflects favorably upon the University.