Victory Team Mission Statement
The LSU Athletic Department strives to create a safe, entertaining and memorable gameday that celebrates history, enhances guest experience and embraces the customer service skills and character of you, our Team Members.
The impact of our Team Members is tremendous, beginning from the first interaction of the day and ending when the last guest leaves the venue. By applying the principles of HELP!, Team Members contribute to the excellent level of guest service while also helping to create moments that make LSU a place like no other.
How To Apply:
About the Victory Team at LSU Athletics
Victory Team members are an essential part of the fan experience for LSU Athletics providing the best customer service in college athletics. At all venues, team members should be able to direct fans to their seats, concessions, restrooms, and other amenities. Team members are also responsible for being the first point of contact for any issues that arise in their assigned area.
Team members must remain attentive during the game and have the ability to problem solve. LSU Event Management staff will provide game day briefings for Tiger Stadium and other events/venues on campus. All members must learn and implement the LSU Guest Services HELP! Program. It is imperative that the members be able to engage fans and communicate with them.
Victory Team opportunities may be available for LSU Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Gymnastics and any other event hosted in LSU Athletics venues.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Attend Victory Team orientation prior to first home LSU football game (Orientation is paid)
- Commit to work at least five (5) home LSU football games
- Willing to stand, sit, walk and climb stairs throughout the entirety of an 8 hour event
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Positive attitude toward taking on additional job requirements
- Must pass a background check (not applicable for current LSU students or current LSU employees)
- Must have access to a mobile phone and have an email address
Phone: (225) 578-4085