To easily find this page, visit LSUsports.net/upgrade
Football Season Ticket Request List & Relocation
Football Stadium Club Season Ticket Request List & Relocation
Football Non-Renewable Parking Request List
Football Season Ticket and Parking Relocation
- Existing season ticket holders may request a seat relocation by filling out the online Relocation Request Form and submitting it to the ticket office by March 2.
- All season ticket relocation requests are combined with any season ticket request list members and are then sorted by using the LSU Priority Point System to determine the order in which customers will be contacted. The number of years requesting improvement has no bearing and requests are not carried over from year to year
- The ticket and parking selection/relocation process is done entirely through an online selection tool. Specific information on that process is sent to request list and relocation members via email after the March 2 deadline and all priority points have been calculated. This is typically done early in the summer.
- Season ticket and parking holders are limited in the number of tickets they can acquire in given areas of Tiger Stadium. Please click here for the Football Season Ticket/Parking Limitation Guidelines.
- The renewal rate for LSU Football season tickets normally exceeds 98 percent; therefore it is difficult to expect a great deal of movement in seat locations. Since few seats are canceled from year to year, it is important that season ticket holders take a realistic approach to relocation expectations.
- In order to be considered for a relocation request, season ticket holders must renew their existing season ticket by March 2.
- Only the amount due on the renewal form for the existing seats should be paid initially. Any additional payments resulting from a change in seat location will be due at the time that the relocation is executed.
- The above relocation request procedures apply only to existing season tickets. If you would like to purchase new or additional season ticket or parking, you must apply on the Annual Season Ticket (or Parking) Request List on LSUtix.net prior to March 2.
All Sports Other than Football
- For all sports other than football, all requests for season ticket relocations should be made in writing and included with the season ticket renewal application prior to the season ticket renewal deadline.
- All season ticket relocation requests are combined with any season ticket request list members and are then sorted by using the LSU Priority Point System to determine the order in which customers will be contacted. The number of years requesting improvement has no bearing and requests are not carried over from year to year.
- Season ticket holders will be contacted by a LSU Athletic Ticket Office representative before their seats are relocated.
- Seats available for relocation are solely dependent on which seats are not renewed from the previous year. Since few seats are generally cancelled from year to year, it is important that season ticket holders take a realistic approach to relocation expectations.
- In order to be considered for a relocation, season ticket accounts must be renewed by the renewal deadline.
- If you are part of a group, state whether you are willing to split from the group in order to improve your seating. The more seats involved, the harder it becomes to receive relocation. Include the name and customer account number of anyone you would like to move together with.
- Each request is reviewed, but the volume of requests does not make personal consultation feasible for every person. Season ticket holders will be notified by mail or email if their request cannot be filled.