Football Fans Reminded to Use Nov. 19 Tickets
BATON ROUGE – Fans are reminded that tickets and parking passes that were purchased for the LSU-South Alabama game will be honored on Saturday when the Tigers host Florida in Tiger Stadium.
“Any tickets or parking passes purchased through LSU originally for the South Alabama game will be honored on Saturday,” LSU associate athletic director Brian Broussard said. “All tickets and parking passes for this game are branded LSU-South Alabama so we want to make sure our fans know that’s still the ticket and parking pass to bring when coming to Tiger Stadium on Saturday.”
LSU-South Alabama tickets purchased through the LSU Ticket Marketplace powered by StubHub will also be honored on Saturday. The only exceptions are those tickets purchased originally through the South Alabama Ticket Office will not be valid for this game and possibly any tickets purchased through 3rd parties. Refunds for those tickets will be issued by South Alabama.
Kickoff between the Tigers and Gators is set for noon CT in Tiger Stadium. Gates to the stadium will open at 9 a.m. for club and suites, 9:15 for the student gate and 9:30 for general public seating. Fans are also advised to arrive early as incoming traffic is expected to be heavy due to the noon kickoff.
GameDay Timeline (.pdf)
A limited number of tickets remain on sale for the LSU-Florida game. They can be purchased online at www.LSUtix.net or through the LSU Ticket Marketplace www.LSUsports.net/marketplace.
Here’s a list of other reminders for fans coming to campus on Saturday:
- LSU recently began construction on a new dorm (North Campus). An area of the Hart Lot (off of Aster Street near Kirby Smith Dorm) will be offline on Saturday meaning there will be fewer free parking spots in that area.
- LSU’s Clear Bag Policy is in effect for all athletic events on campus. Visit LSUsports.net/GeauxClear for more information.
- LSU will have parking and traffic updates throughout the day on its social media platforms twitter.com/LSUsports and Facebook.com/LSUtigers as well as the official website of LSU Athletics LSUsports.net/parking.
- The SEC Nation will be setup and broadcasting in the grass lot alongside Walkon’s on Saturday morning, thus limiting some parking spaces in that lot.
- There will be plenty of free parking along Gourrier Avenue at the Levee Lots, Hayfield Lots and the Golf Course Driving Range.
- Sections of Dalrymple Drive and Highland Road will be slow moving and limited beginning at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday until about 11 a.m. due to the arrival of the LSU football team, a youth cheerleader performance and the arrival of the Tiger Band. Access to lot 201 will be unavailable during this time period.
- Tailgating reminders: Do not block travel lanes in parking lots as emergency vehicles must be able to access all areas.
- Parking is not permitted along the shoulder of Nicholson Drive and River Road. Towing is enforced in these areas.