FREE FOR DADS & DAUGHTERS
LSU is proud to present the Dads and Daughters program for the 2020-2021 athletic season. This unique program will provide dads and their daughters with the opportunity to experience LSU athletics together, while learning about what has motivated the Tigers to pursue their dreams.
- Exclusive member-only activities
- E-birthday card for members
- Monthly activities
- Quarterly videos from the Tigers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is Dads & Daughters?
A: The exclusive club for Dads & Daughters of LSU Athletics.
- Q: How long does our membership last?
A: A Dads & Daughters membership begins in August when a new sport season begins and concludes whenever the athletic year is over.
- Q: Why is there an age limit?
A: Due to NCAA Compliance rules, children over the age of 13 cannot be accepted into Dads & Daughters or participate in Dads & Daughters events.
- Q: How will I receive information about upcoming events?
A: Parents will be notified by email and events will be posted to this page