April 5 Spring Game Parking, Stadium Reminders
BATON ROUGE – In preparation for Saturday’s National L-Club Spring Game presented by Tony Chachere’s in Tiger Stadium, LSU issued the following reminders to fans coming to campus this weekend:
- Kickoff for Saturday’s spring game is scheduled for 1 p.m. CT
- Gates to Tiger Stadium open at 11:30 a.m. and admission to the game is free. All seating in Tiger Stadium will be on the west side and the south endzone. All seating will be general admission.
- Fans should enter the stadium on the west side (Tiger Stadium diagram) using gates 1 thru 6. These will be the only gates open on gameday.
- ADA access will also be through the west side stadium gates.
- Bag Policy – Travel light and remember all backpacks and any bags larger than 8.5 inches x 11 inches will not be allowed. Please leave these items at home or secured in your vehicle.
All standard Tiger Stadium policies apply. For a complete listing of policies, please click here.
Smoking is not permitted inside the gates of the stadium.
Parking | Spring Game Parking Map (170k, .pdf)
- All public parking for the game is free.
- Vehicle parking lots will open beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- Motor Home parking will be available for free in parking Lot 404 or Lot 407 beginning at 5 p.m. on Friday.
- ADA parking spaces will be available in Lot 401 with state issued identification.
Rock n’ Roar Block Party | Details
- Block Party begins at 11 a.m. on North Stadium Drive on the north side of Tiger Stadium.
- Block Party will provide fun for the entire family, including live music, food and drinks, inflatables, etc.
- North Stadium Drive and South Stadium Drive will be closed to vehicular traffic starting at 7 a.m. on Saturday.
Other Events on April 5 – Order Tickets at LSUtix.net
- Gymnastics NCAA Regional at 4 p.m. – Maravich Center (gates open at 2 p.m.)
- Baseball vs. Mississippi State at 6:30 p.m. – Alex Box Stadium (gates open at 4:30 p.m.)
- Softball vs. Tennessee moved to 4 p.m. – Tiger Park (gates open at 4:30 p.m.)
- Track and Field‘s Battle of the Bayou (all afternoon – Free admission)