LSU Reminds Fans of Key COVID Protocols
BATON ROUGE – LSU Athletics reminds fans planning to attend Saturday’s football game against Alabama of important COVID-19 protocols in place for the 2020 football season.
Kickoff for Saturday’s contest between the Tigers and Crimson Tide is set for 7 p.m. It’s the first game in Tiger Stadium since LSU beat South Carolina on Oct. 24. All protocols and procedures that were in place for the first two home games of the 2020 season remain in place for Saturday’s game against Alabama.
Important COVID-19 protocol reminders:
- Tailgating is not permitted on campus for the 2020 football season.
- Gameday parking opens 4 hours prior to game time and all lots require a permit, including free lots. Contact the LSU Athletic Ticket Office at 225-578-0100 for more information on parking permits.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required on campus, in Tiger Stadium and in seats.
- Fans should remain in their assigned, ticketed seats
- Alcohol will continue to be sold in both general seating and premium areas. Alcohol may only be consumed in seating areas. No standing consumption of alcohol in corridors or common areas is permitted.
- Physical distancing is mandated on campus and in Tiger Stadium.
- Tickets are mobile and can be loaded prior to arrival on campus via the LSU Sports Mobile App.
- Concessions and merchandise transactions are cashless. Cash to credit machines are available.
- Fans can review complete updated protocols at LSUSports.net/gameplan and receive updates with the new LSU Sports Mobile App.
Fans with questions regarding any LSU Athletics policy should contact LSU Guest Services at (225) 578-4085 or the LSU Athletic Ticket Office at 225-578-0100 during normal business hours (M-F, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. CT).