Additional Entry Gates to be Used at Tiger Stadium
BATON ROUGE – Fans coming to the Mississippi State game on Saturday will be able to access the expanded footprint of Tiger Stadium on the north side of the venue with four new points of entry. Any ticketed fan can take advantage of these new four entry locations and it will give them access inside the fenced perimeter which includes areas around the Maravich Center and portions of North Stadium Drive.
The four points of entry in the expanded perimeter on the north side of Tiger Stadium include:
- Entrance A – located on North Stadium Drive near the Athletic Administration Building
- Entrance B – located on the west side of the Maravich Center near Mike the Tiger’s habitat
- Entrance C – located at the southeast corner of the Maravich Center near the Marvavich Center’s elevator.
- Entrance D – located on North Stadium Drive near the Manship Journalism School Building.
The additional entry points around the Maravich Center on the north side of the stadium are just four of the many ways fans can get into Tiger Stadium. This year, with the new ticket gate layout, ticketed fans can enter the stadium through any gate. The only exception is those fans sitting the premium areas as their gates remain the same for 2020. Gates for the premium area of Tiger Stadium open two hours and 30 minutes prior to kickoff, while all other gates open two hours before kickoff.
LSU has expanded its ticket gate layout in 2020 to accommodate queuing with 6-feet social distancing.
Here are some additional reminders to ticket holders as they prepare for Saturday’s game in Tiger Stadium:
- Download the new LSU Sports Mobile app.
- Add your tickets and parking passes to your mobile wallet with the LSU Sports Mobile app or by logging on to your account at LSUtix.net.
- Mask up! Face masks covering the nose and mouth are required on campus and at all athletic venues.
- Plan to leave your home early to allow plenty of time to enter the stadium. If you feel sick, please stay home!
- All gates of the stadium will be accessible to ticket holders. The only exception is those fans sitting the premium areas as their gates remain the same for 2020.
- Those fans with medical bags will need to enter at the Southwest Gate or Gates 9 and 10.
- (Screening requirement removed, 9/28/20)
When arriving at the gate checkpoint, display your approved COVID-19 screening to the gate attendant on your smart phone.
- Clear bags smaller than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ are approved but not encouraged to prevent long lines. Bags will be checked by the gate attendant. Ticket holders are permitted to bring a 34-ounce or 1 litter (or smaller) factory-sealed bottle of water into stadium.
- Proceed to the entry gate and have your mobile tickets open on your smart phone. Your tickets will be scanned by a guest relations team member directly from your smart phone.
- After entering the stadium, you will notice that all concession stands are cashless. Cash-to-card machines are available at select locations throughout the stadium.
- Face masks may be temporarily removed while consuming food and beverages at your seats, provided physical distancing is observed. To learn where concession stands are located, explore the interactive venue map or use the LSU Sports Mobile app.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes at all times. Wash your hands regularly and often, and avoid touching your face. Maintain physical distancing from others, and be aware of social interactions.
LSU Athletics appreciates your patience as it works toward creating a safe and enjoyable environment this season.
For more information, please visit LSUsports.net/gameday.