When communicating on behalf of LSU Athletics, it is important to present yourself in a professional manner that is consistent with the university’s brand. Please include your full name, title, department name, office phone number, email address and the LSUsports.net and LSUtix.net websites in your signature as shown in the samples below.
- You may include the LSU logo image as seen below. No other images are permitted unless you are a sport-specific staff in which case you may include your sport logo.
- Recipients may also expect to see your mobile number, department web address, and links to department social media accounts. These are optional and permitted.
- Personal web pages, logos and quotes are not permitted. Approved team or department taglines, such as “Geaux Tigers,” are permitted.
- As all emails sent and received from an lsu.edu address are subject to open records laws, disclaimers or confidentiality statements are unnecessary and should not be included in your email signature.
Email Signature Standard
Simply copy and paste to edit your email signature or follow the video instruction.
Athletic Administration Building
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Office: (225) 578-0000 | Mobile: (225) 555-5555 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
LSUsports.net | LSUtix.net | @DepartmentSocial
Flex Space (Department approved slogan such as “Geaux Tigers!” and/or a sport logo for sport specific staff)