Tips for Enjoying 'Bayou Country Superfest'
BATON ROUGE – LSU has issued the following helpful tips for fans planning to attend the Bayou Country Superfest on Saturday and Sunday at Tiger Stadium.
Fans should visit the following website for details and fan information: http://www.bayoucountrysuperfest.com/
- Fans should be prepared for high temperatures during the day and cool temperatures at night
- Dress lightly and stay cool
- Use sunscreen and protect yourself
- Hydrate before the weekend and during the weekend with water and electrolytes
- Seek help if you begin to feel dizzy or dehydrated – plenty of event staff, medical first aid and law enforcement will be on hand to assist
The West side of Tiger Stadium is the primary entrance. There will be only limited entry on the east side southeast corner of the stadium due to construction zones.
Fans are encourage to enter through the primary gates 1-6 on the west side and use access routes around south stadium to the south and east side because of construction.
The following items are prohibited
- Coolers, ice chests, bottles, cans, cups (or containers of any kind)
- Backpacks and/or any bags larger than 8.5” x 11”
- Outside food and drinks
- Any type of artificial noisemakers
- Pets of any variety (except for service animals)
- Video cameras
- Still photography cameras that utilize detachable lenses
- Audio recording equipment
- Weapons of any kind
- Banners/flags/poles of any kind
Have fun! – be safe and enjoy yourself in a responsible manner.