Football Official Auction Ends Wednesday
BATON ROUGE — An auction of unique football items is now available on LSU’s Official athletics auction site, LSUauction.net. The auctions end on the afternoon of Wednesday, Oct. 1. Fans wishing to bid on a piece of LSU history should place their bids now on LSUauction.net.
To view and bid on auction items now, click here.
Minimum bids and bid increments apply. Additional shipping costs will be incurred for auction winners unless items are picked up by appointment at the LSU Athletics Administration Building.
NCAA guidelines require that the following conditions be met in regards to institutional memorabilia and autographs:
1. The auctioned item may not be used in fundraising events for any high school organization, high school fund raising event that will benefit a charity or educational project or any high school or prospect-aged individual. High school is defined as grades nine through twelve.
2. All monies derived from the promotions activity or project must go directly to the charity, non-profit agency or educational institution listed above.
3. The auctioned item involving student-athlete’s names may not involve co-sponsorship, advertisement or promotion by a commercial agency other than a company’s logo or trademark on printed materials.
4. An authorized representative of the agency must sign a waiver agreeing to adhere to all NCAA guidelines regarding this auction.
5. Re-distribution of the auctioned memorabilia item must have written approval from the Athletic Compliance Office.
6. Memorabilia may not be re-sold for any purpose without Athletic Compliance Office approval.
By submitting my bid, I confirm my knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations pertaining to this request and agree to abide by all said guidelines. I understand that LSU reserves the right to request the return of the memorabilia or autographed item when guidelines are not followed.