Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Where: Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, La.
Concert employees will park in Lot 413. A shuttle will pick up from the back of Lot 406.
The LSU Athletics Department is accepting applications for the position of paid Geaux Team Gameday Interns for its Game/Event Management Department.
The position will assist our professional staff members and in-office interns in the coordination and execution of all varsity athletic events and other various special events.
- The position requires preparation for and attendance to various athletic events that require the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- The position will assist with the supervision of gameday staff and manage contracted transient staff (security, parking attendants, ushers, bag checkers, ticket takers, etc.) during athletic and special events.
- The position will work with other entities such as Landmark Event Staffing Service, Lofton Security Service, LSU Police Department, LSU Parking & Transportation Department, Acadian Ambulance, Boy Scouts of America, ROTC, other campus entities, etc. to ensure all fans and participants have a safe and enjoyable event experience.
Compensation: $10/hour x shifts signed up for/assigned
Work for LSU Athletics on game days as a member of the Victory Team. This team will work as ushers and guest services dedicated to creating an incredible game day experience for Tiger fans at LSU Athletics Venues.
Competitive Pay for Each Event.
As the caterer for the premium seating areas of Tiger Stadium – we need the right crew with the right attitude to deliver excellent customer service and quality assurance! We are hiring for all positions – FOH and BOH! No experience required and on-the-job training will be provided.
Ages 16+. Part Time and Full Time Positions in the fall available! Work available year round for other events!
* Work in the suites of Tiger Stadium!
* Meal provided on workdays!
* Areas are all air conditioned!
* Pay starts at $14/hour
Interested in working in the best venue in college football? Come be a part of the team. TAF now has open positions for gameday workers in our suites and club areas. We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to help create a premium experience for our guests!
This is a seasonal position and you’ll be required to work 7 homes games for about 8 hours per game. Game Day Team Members are part-time, seasonal employees of the Tiger Athletic Foundation (TAF) who work in our suite and club areas. Depending on the length of the game and job duties, football home games range from 7-9 hours each game. Pay rate is $10.50/hr.
Landmark Event Staffing Services is a national leader in providing security and guest services to major sports and entertainment venues and events. Landmark is now hiring for part-time Event Staff positions to work at LSU Athletic events, including all sports and special events. Be a part of the excitement of LSU Tigers athletics! Landmark employees will also have the opportunity to work other Louisiana venues, including the Raising Cane’s River Center, Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Smoothie King Center. Flexible hours – great for those looking for part-time work or a second job!
- Competitive wages – licensed positions will earn more and Landmark will help you get licensed.
- Opportunity for growth in the company.
- Top performers will have the opportunity to work at major events around the country including Super Bowls, NFL Drafts, NFL Kickoff events and others!
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) provides food, facilities, and uniform services to millions of people, in 19 countries around the world, every day. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. Across food, facilities and retail merchandise, we know what fans want and we use that knowledge to build an experience they won’t find anywhere else—it’s a fan’s dream come true.
Join us on game days to be a part of the fan experience! Competitive wages with opportunities to advance!